Pokemon Go CP: How to get the highest CP values
CP, or Combat Points, is a measure of how strong your Pokémon will be in battle against another Pokémon, and is actually a combination of several hidden stats. Each Pokémon in Pokémon Go has a set of Base Stats for Attack, Defence, and Stamina, along with a hidden Level and a hidden modifier for those Base Stats, known as a Pokémon's IVs.
The best Pokémon in Pokémon Go - in terms of battling that is; you might think Jigglypuff's the best looking, and more power to you - is the Pokémon with the highest possible CP when it's at maximum Level, with perfect IVs. Here are steps to lead you how to do it.
1. Pick your Pokémon from our ranked list of the strongest Pokémon in Pokémon Go.
2. Go and catch it! You can use our list of all possible Pokémon locations for help.
3. Once you have your Pokémon of choice - let's say a Dratini - you then need to figure out whether it's any good. To do that, you'll need to find its Level and IVs, which are invisible in-game. The community at The Silph Road have put together a variety of IV calculators, which give you a percentage estimate for how good your Dratini's IVs are. Our recommendation is this IV calculating spreadsheet by user aggixx. The Silph Road has also now updated its 'Research' site with its own IV calculator, if you're finding the spreadsheet a little awkward.
4. A perfect 15/15/15 set of IVs will come out as 100% in the calculator, so once you've found a Dratini which comes out as perfect - or one which is close enough to perfect for you to be happy - then it's time to evolve it.
5. Generally it's advisable to evolve your high-IV Pokémon before you start spending Stardust to Power Up and increase its Level. That's because each time a Pokémon evolves, although its IVs stay the same, its moveset is randomised. So you might end up with that genetically perfect Dragonite, only for it to have a rubbish set of moves that spoil all your hard work finding it.
6. Finally, once you're happy with your perfect IV Dragonite, with the perfect moveset, it's time to Power Up your Pokémon to the maximum level. So go find more Dratini, grind them down into Dratini Candies and feed them to your Dragonite. Don't forget that your Pokémon's maximum Level increases alongside your own Trainer Level, so your Pokémon won't be the very best it can be until you yourself hit the cap at Level 40.
So I hope these tips may be helpful for you, besides, stardust are beneficial to improve your cp values. More stardust is available on pokemonbux.com if you need. Of course, when you take a view at our website, don't forget to read news for fun.